Highlights for the Evening
- Musical Guest Marty Q and Band
- Food Tent featuring fried dough, clam chowder, chili, hot dogs, hamburgers, and sausage and peppers on a roll.
- Desserts provided through Cakes and Sweets by Emmanuella
- Soft Drinks as well as a Beer and Wine booth (two drinks per guest limit)
- Raffle with great prizes
- Craft Area
- Pumpkin Patch open for picking
- Distance-promoting amusements including inflatable games and a 9 hole miniature golf course
We are searching for volunteers to assist with the grounds set up, foodservice tents, food prep, ticket service, games and amusements, and clean up. Volunteering is a great way to get to know other members of the parish and is very rewarding. Follow the link below to access the volunteer sign up page. Those looking to contribute to the planning process are welcome to attend the next planning meeting on Tuesday, September 14th, at 6pm, in the church hall.
Click here to sign up to volunteer at the event!
Contribute the Cause
The committee is seeking donations of the following items:
- Prize Basket Contributor: We are seeking donations of gift cards to retail stores and restaurants and scratch-off lottery tickets. These can be brought by the parish office at any time before Friday, September 24
- Food Tent Contributor: Crushed Tomatoes, powdered sugar, potatoes, onions, vegetable cooking oil, paper towels, gloves and flour. Any of these items may be brought by the parish office before Monday, September 27.
Step Up as a Sponsor
Each year, we seek sponsors to defray the costs of the event. There are various levels of sponsorship of sponsorship for businesses and individuals, alike.
- Platinum Sponsor: Your business or organization will be recognized with a 2' x 3' color sign, displaying your logo at the food or raffle tent. This sponsorship also includes recognition by our musical guest and acknowledgement, with logo, in our church bulletin and electronic communications. $325
- Gold Sponsor: - This sponsorship also includes recognition by our musical guest and acknowledgement, with logo, in our church bulletin and electronic communications. $125
- Individuals Sponsor - Your name or family will be recognized in our bulletin and electric communications. $25
- Memorial Sponsor - The name of your dearly beloved friend or family member will be recognized in our bulletin and electronic communications. $25
Click here to purchase a sponsorship online
Click here to download a sponsorship form