Our October Festival will be held on Friday October 12, from 5-9 PM, in the church parking lot. Our events team has been hard at work planning this evening and it is sure to be a great night.
Here is a little more about the evening.
- Musical Guest Marty Q will lead the evening’s entertainment.
- There will be 3 inflatable amusements for kids to play in.
- Game wristbands will be $5 per child, $10 family max.
- Face painting will be offered by St John School 8th grade.
- A vendor tent hand will include a variety of offerings such as: necklace making; hand dipped pretzels; crafts; baby clothing; children’s authors; and more.
- Food vendors include:
- Two Bills Grill (hamburgers and sausages)
- Soft serve ice cream
- Caribbean Soul (Caribbean Fare)
- Macaroni & Cheese by Corky’s Catering
- Pastries & Coffee from Cakes and Sweets by Emanuaela
- St. John Parish will also be hosting tents with Fried Dough and New England Clam Chowder
- St. John School will be selling soft drinks.
- St. John Parish will be selling Beer (light and regular) and red/ white wine.
- In order to purchase alcoholic beverages you must be 21 years of age or older and have a state issued photo ID. Age verification wristbands will be given to those of age which will also the purchase of two drinks per verified individual.
- Watertown Fire Department will have a fire truck with information on Fire Prevention Month.
This evening will be the opening night of our pumpkin patch, which will run for 3 weekends.
Since the event takes place on the parking lot please park on Main Street, Academy Hill, Watertown Library, Thomaston Savings Bank (after 6), Deland Field, St John School or at Depot Square.